Buy Our Metal
Who do we sell to?
As a global company, Sims Metal Management has a number of sales offices in key metals markets around the world where we work with approved agencies.
Sales to 3rd party traders/agents, whilst not being impossible, is a lengthy process requiring extensive due diligence on the trader and indicative sales outlets.
If you are interested in becoming an approved buyer from Sims Metal Management, please contact the relevant team below:
Ferrous sales to EU countries – email
Non-Ferrous sales to EU countries - email
Ferrous Sales to India – email
Ferrous Sales to Pakistan – email
Ferrous sales to other non-EU countries - email
Non-Ferrous sales to non-EU countries - email
Recycled material you can buy
Recycled scrap metals and material you can buy from us include:
- Ferrous metals - clean cut grades of ferrous metals for steel and foundry markets
- Non-ferrous metals - high grade non-ferrous metals produced as clean graded metals
- Fragmentised furnace feed – over 800,000 tonnes each year produced by our shredders from waste such as scrap cars and end-of-life consumer goods
- Bales - high quality low residual bales for critical quality steel specifications is produced by our large baling presses
We have four main processes for cleaning, separating and upgrading of ferrous and non-ferrous metals:
- Dense Media Separation (DMS)
Each process recovers a range of grades of ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals and other materials such as plastic.