Sims Metal Management offers a national, convenient and compliant service for site or factory clearances. If you require your factory or site to be completely cleared and decommissioned with items recycled wherever possible, we can help.
As part of our site or factory clearance service we provide:
- All necessary labour
- Guidance and expertise on planning your project
- Removal, dismantling and recycling of obsolete plant and machinery
- Total site clearance including all waste and materials
- Lifting equipment
- Processing and recycling equipment
- Skips, containers and transport
- Removal of electronic and electrical materials, reuse and recycling
- A national network of 35 scrap metal recycling centres
Our experience ranges from small trading estate sites through to large warehousing, advanced manufacturing facilities and complex utility infrastructures.
Through our vast experience we have built a reputation as a high quality industrial clearance and recycling service provider.
Our clients include major utilities, automotive manufacturers, supermarkets, defence facilities, telecommunications companies, newspaper publishers, hospitals and a wide range of factories from small limited companies to multinational blue chip organisations.
Health and safety considerations
Health and safety is a top priority for us, our customers, employees, visitors and contractors. All our operatives are trained in health and safety practices such as wearing correct Personal Protection Equipment, safe loading, handling and storage of scrap metal.
Get in touch
Email or call us on Tel: +44 0800 008 7223 if you have a factory or site which needs decommissioning, clearing and salvaging.
For Business Inquiries please call
0800 008 7223 or: